Saturday, February 04, 2006

Pegs

You may have noticed a bit of a slow-down in my posting regularity. The truth is I haven't been to busy - to the contrary. I've been close to posting several photos but I keep changing my mind. I've spent some time thinking and decided that the reason I'm having a hard time is that I really like my most recent post and I feel like my next post really has to be on the same level. I actually didn't see that effect coming. I'm not sure if its good or bad. We shall see.

I really intended to go outside today and shoot some more, but after a beautiful morning spent looking at real estate the weather fell apart on me. Blah. Later on at Jeannie's house I managed to sneak off while the others were watching a "legally Blonde". I got some indoor shots.


This is a close-up on the pitch-bending pegs on a pedal harp. I like the color of the pegs, and the lighting in general. In this case the light is cast from a low-wattage, shaded incandescent lamp. I quite like it.

No comments: